The blogs for Stravaro and Brian Powell
Thanks for coming here. Over the years, I’ve created several different blogs for different purposes, and I’ve linked to them below.
- The Stravaro Blog, where I talk about my entry into the consulting world, and my return into the National Instruments LabVIEW ecosystem.
- Best Practices for Using LabVIEW with LXI
- OAuth2 and LabVIEW — Part Four, Reusability
- OAuth2 and LabVIEW — Part Three, Improving the Example
Some older blogs:
- The former labviewjournal.com, the blog of the NI Field Architects, now hosted on stravaro.com. Active from 2011 to 2013.
- openmeas.blogspot.com, a blog that’s a mix of instrument control, LXI (LAN for instrumentation), some cool robotics projects, and some old LabVIEW folklore. Active from 2006 to 2010.
- greensmackdown.wordpress.com, a friendly competition I was part of (and won) in 2010, to reduce my carbon footprint for a week. Active in 2010.
One more blog that’s still current, and represents one of my other avocations:
- bhpowell.com, my photography blog. Active from 2007 to present.